Effective immediately, we are looking for a
Software Developer for Medical Imaging / Geometry Processing / Visualization
Full-time, located in Berlin/Germany
About 1000shapes GmbH
We are developing software solutions for creating 3D products that better fit human beings. Our focus is on medical devices, e.g. for the planning of surgical procedures. Based on our innovative and award-winning technology we convert imaging data into 3D anatomical models and develop tailored systems that improve the design and manufacturing of medical devices and facilitate individualized pre-operative planning of surgical interventions. Our solutions are integrated seamlessly and efficiently in our customer’s workflows – worldwide. Learn more about us on 1000shapes.com …
- Being in contact with our customers to understand requirements and develop technical specifications
- Design and implement state-of-the-art algorithms in image/geometry processing and visualization
- Systematically test and evaluate algorithms on large datasets
- Iterate with user feedback, and deliver production-ready code
What we expect from you
- Master or PhD degree in computer science, mathematics, physics, engineering, or similar
- Background in image/geometry processing, visualization, medical imaging
- Proven experience in object-oriented software development with C++
- Familiarity with self-driven project work and collaborative software development
- Strong technical problem solving
- Solid spoken and written English is mandatory; German is very welcome.
- Bonus: GPU programming (OpenCL, CUDA, or OpenGL)
- Bonus: Python or other scripting languages
What you can expect from us
- Work in a team of experts dedicated to providing high-quality software solutions
- Friendly, international and motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Diverse and challenging tasks
- Potential for increasing responsibilities and freedom to bring in your own ideas
- Working and live in a vibrant European capital
1000shapes places a high value on the equality of men and women in the workplace. Women are underrepresented in this field, so we especially look forward to applications from women. Family and career are balanced through flexible work hours and part-time opportunities.
We are looking forward to your application!
Products that fit humans better, especially medical devices, affordable for everyone – these are our visions. With our innovative technology and scientific expertise, we contribute to making this happen. Be part of this mission!
Please send your application with CV, certificates and references to Hans Lamecker via e-mail: